Day 1- All about YOU
Do you wish your great-great-great grandmother had written a nice long autobiography filled with everything from her favorite food and pastimes to the names of her parents? Someday your great-great-great grandchild may be wishing the same about YOU
For today, the Genealogy Task of the Day is to record at least 10 things about you.
Some thoughts on possible first 10 things to write:
- When were you born?
- Where were you born?
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- Can you draw or paint well?
- What grade school(s) did you attend?
- What high school(s) did you attend?
- Who was/were your best friends growing up?
- What hobbies do you enjoy?
- How much did you weigh at birth?
- Do you have any medical conditions?