|Arnold Cemetery, photo by Graham Mills, used with permission|
Margaret Ann McKenzie was born 12 Dec 1832 in Kent County, Ontario, Canada.
Margaret Ann McKenzie was the daughter of Alexander McKenzie (abt 1810- ) and Susan Williams (abt 1821-1885).
Margaret Ann McKenzie married James Meredith (18 Jul 1836 - 18 Apr 1905) on 14 May 1862 in Ontario, Canada.
Margaret Ann McKenzie died 18 Oct 1921 and was buried 21 Oct 1921 in Arnold Cemetery, Chatham, Ontario, Canada.
The cause of her death was an accident to her right hip.
Her death is registered by Miss Meredith, daughter, who also lived at 154 Selkirk St., Chatham, Ontario.
This may be Gladys, because her other two known daughters were married.
The children of James Meredith and Margaret Ann McKenzie include:
1. Margaret Jane Meredith (1863-1947)
2. James Edward Meredith (1865-1928)
3. Susan Georgina Meredith (1867- )
4. Charles Venson Meredith (Abt 1869- )
5. Alexander Thomas Meredith (1871-1927)
6. Samuel Edgar Meredith (1873-1941)
7. Orval Stewart Meredith (1875-1924)
8. Rose Annie Emma Meredith (1878- )
9. Gladys Clementine Meredith (1880-1956)
10. William John Meredith (1883-1957)
Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1861 Census of Canada
Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1871 Census of Canada
Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1881 Census of Canada
Ancestry.com, 1891 Census of Canada
Ancestry.com, 1901 Census of Canada
Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada, Deaths, 1869-1938 and Deaths Overseas, 1939-1947
Ancestry.com and Genealogical Research Library (Brampton, Ontario, Canada), Ontario, Canada, Marriages, 1801-1928
Ancestry.com, 1911 Census of Canada
Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1907