After reading the blog post on Journey to the Past about generating a list of facts without sources in their database, I decided to do the same thing.
In all the years I have used Legacy I have never used the feature so I had to look it up, but it was easy to do.
The results were alarming. I realize a good number are actually sourced, just not in the Legacy program correctly, as before I used Legacy I had used a program where they only place I could record sources was in the Notes field. I still have a great number of sources to move into the source fields.
Another excuse I have is that I have most of my tree that I actually do work on on Ancestry.com and so if the source came from there, such as a census record, then its recorded there, attached to the individual in the tree and I'm not the best at moving those sources into my database.
I am motivated to have a completely sourced tree, and have been working on cleaning up my database daily.
I would never dream of handing a client such an unsourced mess, surely my own family deserves my best work!
(779, 396 individuals had at least one fact unsourced of 821, 118 individuals total, so approximately 40,000 had complete sources, this will be on ongoing task for quite some time!)